Meeting: VGDC General Meeting
Date: Wednesday February 11, 2015, 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: TSU Ontiveros-ABC
- Officers and members introduced themselves.
- Talked about GDC, we can take up to 8 people, proposals are due by the 24th. More information HERE.
- The transition has been a bit rocky so far, but things are coming together.
- Blizzard Tour, working in conjunction with the Pencil Mileage Club, can take up to 12 people, will be on April 9th from 2pm to 3pm.
- Game Jam, will be 2 weeks after GDC, mid to late march. Room has not been decided yet.
- John Burke of Bethesda, formally of Obsidian, and CSUF Alumni, may be coming down on March 2nd, most likely at night.
- Intend to have more workshops focused on game design, including the possibility of another Unity workshop, as well as a semester long project we can all work on as a means to learn the software. We’ll likely do a poll on what kind of game we’ll do.
- Artists should not be discouraged from being an active member of the club, because we need artists. Most programmers can’t draw!
Next Meeting: Wednesday, February 25th, at 7:30pm in room TuffreeAB of the TSU